Tuesday 18 June 2013

Chinese Food @ Restaurant Beaufort - Taman Land Breeze





One of my favourite restaurants in KK, I've been following this place around town since the fire that gutted the shop on Jalan Penampang, hopefully now, fingers crossed it has a fixed location! The new restaurant is big, bright and spotlessly clean with helpful, friendly staff. With the added bonus of an English menu I can happily order to my hearts content! Sweet & Sour Fish took my fancy and it came packed with fresh fish and vegetables, including red and green peppers, onion, cucumber and red chilli for a bit of heat, served with nasi putih, yum!
 

The Little Nibbler opted for dry style Beaufort Noodles with Seafood, the noodles were savoury and fried with fresh fish slice, prawns and squid as well as a little green veggie, excellent, though it has to be said we both do prefer the wet style variety.
 

We also ordered the Char Siu Omelette, pretty self explanatory, with added onions and chives, I really enjoyed this.
 

Restaurant Beaufort is now located literally around the corner from its original shop on Jalan Penampang, and is now in Taman Land Breeze.
 



The Bill : 1x Sweet & Sour Fish, 1x Dry Seafood Noodles, 1x Char Siu Omelette, 2x Chinese Teh Ping = 27 MYR

Restaurant Beaufort never lets me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment