Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tom Yam @ Top 1 - HSK Industrial Centre


 I'm always on the look out for new places and areas to eat, on one of my search missions recently I came across Top 1 which at the time was very busy indeed, I vowed to return, so here I am, breakfasting on spicy Tom Yam. It's a very tasty Tom Yam @ Top 1 and the seafood, fish and prawns were very fresh and delicious, as I'm a lover of spicy food I'll most definitely be returning to sample their seafood curry mee! As well as mee hoon soups, which are numerous there's also a wide range of other dishes to choose from.
 

Top 1 is located at HSK Industrial Centre just off the Bundusan Road, it has some very eye catching signs above the entrances so it's very easy to find.
 


The Bill : 1x Tom Yam, 1x Teh C Ping = 10 MYR

I'm very impressed with Top 1, I'll be returning with The Nibbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment