Tuesday 9 July 2013

Mixed Fish Noodle Soup @ Madam Ing Fish Noodle - Towering


My second visit today to Madam Ing's, I had noticed on my last visit that a curry based soup was available, unfortunately not today! Oh well another excuse for a return visit, not that I, or you should need one! I opted for the milk base soup but I think I got the regular hamchoi with tomato and tofu, not that this was a real problem, I just fancied a different taste. Fresh fish slice and yi fu were my ingredients along with meehoon. The fish is very tasty here and most definitely fresh, I also love the yi fu or fried fish paste fritters, both are really delicious. The chilli sambal is worth a mention too as it's super fiery with a hint of citrus, handle with care!
 

Madam Ing's is located at Towering.
 


The Bill : 1x Mixed Fish Noodle Soup, 1x Teh C Ping = 11.50 MYR

A perfect start to the day @ Madam Ing's !

No comments:

Post a Comment