Tuesday 5 March 2013

Wan Ton Ho @ Restoran Hui Chow - Taman Fortuna


There always seems to be a crowd outside Restoran Hui Chow, so today I thought I'd join them! There's nasi campur available, but pork in its various forms, with noodles seems to be the peoples choice. After yesterdays pork extravaganza I thought I'd give it a miss, well this isn't entirely true as I asked after their 5 spiced wild boar only to be told 'sudah habis' so I decided upon seafood wan ton ho. At first glance I thought the dish seemed a bit watery but with my first mouthful all doubts had vanished. Keow teow noodles stir fried then doused with savoury egg gravy, chunks of fresh fish, prawns and green veggie, I do love a good wan tan ho!


Restoran Hui Chow is located in Taman Fortuna along Jalan Penampang, just look out for the crowds.


The Bill : 1x Wan Ton Ho, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 9 MYR

I'll be back for that wild boar for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment