Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hawker Food & Drink @ Tanjung Aru Hawker Centre - First Beach


The food at Tanjung Aru Hawker Centre can be a bit hit 'n' miss, luckily for me, today was more of a hit! I ordered mamak mee from Lot No. 5, though I'm sure it appeared from somewhere else?!? Fried yellow noodles in a very slightly spiced sauce with chicken, tomatoes, green veg, egg and peppers.


Ice blended milo from Lot No. 6, ice cold and delicious, sprinkled with extra milo. You really can't go wrong with drinks from this stall!
 

Tangung Aru Hawker Center is located at First Beach.
Beach side view with Waikiki Condo in the background.
 

Lot No. 5 & 6, possibly where I bought my food from, definitely where my drink came from!
 


The Bill : 1x Mamak Mee, 1x Ice Blended Milo = 9 MYR

A good day at the hawkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment