Friday 1 March 2013

Tom Yam @ Kafe Sinar Baru - Jalan Damai


I noticed crowds of people as I drove past this 'kafe' on Jalan Damai earlier this morning and decided I best return a little later to investigate! I was presented with 3 menus as I sat down but the main event seemed to be the noodle vendor, front of shop. I think just three items were available, though I could be wrong, looking around Tom Yam seemed to be the popular choice so I followed my instincts and went with the crowd! The seafood tom yam mee hoon was a good choice, chunks of fresh fish fillet and prawns in a nice 'n' spicy soup tempered with evaporated milk and topped with corriander, lovely! And all for the very reasonable price of six dollars.
 

Kafe Sinar Baru is located at the SMC roundabout, Jalan Damai.
 


The Bill : 1x Tom Yam, 1x 100 Plus, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 8.20 MYR

Kafe Sinar Baru is a nice clean coffee shop with friendly staff and great food, I'll be back for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment