Tuesday 12 March 2013

Mixed Fish Noodle @ Madam Ing Fish Noodle - Towering


I'm very happy with my food find today, noticing the sign for 'Fish Noodle' from the main road and deciding to do some investigating! I've never eaten in this part of town before, mainly because I thought it was, well, kind of industrial, but looking around there seems to be a few good eating options - watch this space! Madam Ing Fish Noodle occupies a double lot, one inside and one semi outside (no exterior walls), giving the impression of being outside, both are bright and clean. With the help of the waiter I ordered mixed fish with meehoon in tomato and tofu soup. The fresh tasting soup was packed with noodles, and fish things, including, fish cake slice, fish ball, fresh fish slice (which was very fresh) and a few other bits that I don't know the name of!!! One thing that I really enjoyed that I havn't eaten before, or know the name of was a kind of egg dumpling fritter thing, very tasty. To give the soup extra zing there's fierce chilli sambal and calamansi to add if you wish.


Madam Ing's is located just off Jalan Penampang at Towering, in the new looking shop lots.



The Bill : 1x Fish Noodle Soup, 1x Kitchai Ping = 12 MYR

A great start to the day @ Madam Ing's with healthy mixed fish noodle soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment