Friday 8 March 2013

Biryani Friday @ Restoran Halimah Nasi Kandar Royal - Harbour City


Biryani Friday this week takes me to a restaurant I've been meaning to try for some time now, Restoran Halimah Nasi Kandar Royal. Whenever I pass during lunchtime there always seems to be a crowd, usually a good indication of tasty food! The biryani didn't have a strong flavour as others I've tasted but definitely had more fragrance than plain nasi putih, although I possibly overpowered this with my generous helping of chicken curry gravy. It's self service at RHNKR so once I received my biryani it was up to me to choose my accompaniments, the fried chicken looked good in its deep red coating, so I picked out a nice piece of breast meat. Next I opted for stir fried cabbage with tomato, carrot and chilli which was really tasty and mildly spicy, then came the curry gravy which was dark and wonderfully spicy. I really enjoyed the food here, it was good quality and very tasty, even though the biryani didn't exactly stand out, also the other food in the nasi kandar looked really good too.


RHNKR is located at Harbour City opposite Sutera Harbour Resort.
 


The Bill : 1x Nasi Biryani, 1x Ayam Goreng, 1x Sayur, 1x Teh Tarik Ping = 9.20 MYR

I'll definitely be back for more nasi kandar @ Restoran Halimah Nasi Kandar Royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment