Saturday 9 March 2013

Keow Teow Goreng @ Restoran Dragon - Dongongan


I've been looking for new makan locations lately and Dongongan is proving to have some great eats! Restoran Dragon caught my eye last time I was wandering around and although I really wanted to visit in the evening (as I'm sure this would be a lively place at night), we where there in the daytime, so what are you going to do?!? Seafood seems to be the main event here but as we were between meals and only looking for a snack we opted for the black bean keow teow with beef to share. Both me and The Nibbler loved this dish, keow teow noodles stir fried with egg, savoury black beans, tender beef and mixed vegetables of onion, green pepper, cabbage and chilli, delicious!
 

Restoran Dragon occupies one of the large corner lots around Buhavan Square, Dongongan.
 


The Bill : 1x Keow Teow, 1x Chinese Teh Ping, 1x Kopi C Ping = 8.80 MYR

Keep an eye out for my next night time visit @ Restoran Dragon, Dongongon!

No comments:

Post a Comment