Wednesday 24 October 2012

Mee Goreng Ayam @ Sapi Cafe - Pulau Sapi


Having missed breakfast I was definitely ready for something to eat after my voyage from KK to Pulau Sapi! Haha. I fancied something filling and Mee Goreng usually hits the spot! So with a few choices on the menu I opted to have chicken fried with my noodles. I received a generous portion of noodles (the price does reflect this) fried with chicken, egg, vegetables and chilli in a nice savoury sauce. just what I needed!
 

Land Ahoy!!!


Sapi Cafe is open everyday catering to the non-eating buffet crowd.


Tour groups a plenty on Sapi today with their 'all you can eat' buffets. Not that I'm jealous or anything!!!


Beautiful white sand beaches.


The Bill : 1x Mee Goreng, 1x Teh Tarik Ice = 11.50 MYR

Sapi Cafe whips up great tasting local favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment