Wednesday 3 October 2012

Fresh Fish Slice Kari Laksa Mee @ Kedai Loong Mui - Lido Square


This was my second visit to this popular breakfast spot, Kedai Loong Mui, which serves up a variety of seafood noodle soups. Today I opted for the Kari Laksa variety with fresh fish slice. I have to say the soup was a bit of a miss today, lacking that wow factor I find in certain Laksas around town. On my previous visit I had the fresh fish slice mee hoon, which I think tasted far superior! However the fresh fish slice was just that, meaty and plentiful, you also get beancurd puffs and a generous portion of noodles.


Kedai Loong Mui is located in Lido Square, just about opposite the morning wet fish market.



The Bill : 1x Kari Laksa, 1x Teh Ping = 10.50 MYR

Fresh fish aplenty at this popular breakfast spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment