Friday 26 October 2012

Laksa @ Kedai Kopi Chakitiam - Damai


It's been quite a while since my last visit to Kedai Kopi Chakitiam, infact probably pre-blog, so it's great to return, to eat breakfast and blog at this busy little coffee shop. As far as I'm aware there are only 3 dishes served here - Mee Soup, Kon Lau Mee and my favourite...you guessed it, Laksa! It's a great tasting Laksa here with shredded chicken, omlette strips, prawns and beancurd puffs in a creamy, spicy broth. Just how Laksa should be! Personally though I would exchange the celery leaf for corriander as this is my taste preference as well as The Nibblers!!!


Kitchai Ping and Kopi C Ping.


Plenty of people enjoying their breakfast at Kedai Kopi Chakitiam located in Damai.



The Bill : 2x Laksa, 1x Kitchai Ping, 1x Kopi C Ping = 14.40 MYR
 
Grab a table and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment