Friday 26 October 2012

Curry & Subs @ Seven Sea - Marketplace 88


This was our first visit to Seven Sea, a justifiably popular restaurant, it won't be our last! With my first choice regrettably not available I opted for the Yoghurt Curry Chicken with buttered rice.   A generous portion of boneless chicken, a rarity in KK, in a mildly spiced, creamy, curry sauce along with some chunks of potato. This was a tasty dish, maybe a little oily, but this didn't effect my overall enjoyment.



I have to say, I was a little envious when The Nibbler's Philly Cheese Steak arrived, it was huge!!! Tender strips of steak with fried onion and green pepper inside a massive wholemeal submarine roll, lettuce, mustard and of course Philly cheese was also in the mix. This is definitely a sandwich lovers sandwich!
I fancy one right now!!!


Seven Sea occupies a corner lot at Marketplace 88.



The Bill : 1x Chicken Curry, 1x Philly Cheese Steak, 1x Ice Lemon Tea, 1x Ice Coffee = 43.80 MYR

I can't wait for our next visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment