Wednesday 2 May 2012

Nasi Ayam & Snacks @ Wishbone - Jalan Gaya


I wasn't feeling too hungry this evening so I opted for snacks while The Nibbler enjoyed Wishbone's Nasi Ayam. No complaints here, everything was nice and tasty, or so I was told, I'll just have to come back and try for myself sometime soon!



Now these are no ordinary Curry Puffs, oh no! These are Giant Curry Puffs and wow were they good! Chicken curry, potatoes, and a slice of egg come inside these whoppers.


I also tried their Pisang Goreng with Gula Malacca Ice Cream (did I say I wasn't hungry?) They were ok nothing special but I did like the deep caramel flavoured ice cream.


Cold refreshing ice blended Mango drinks.


Wishbone is a bright, clean restaurant located along Jalan Gaya open in the daytime as well as in the evening.


The Bill :

Lots of dishes to tempt during all hours of the day and evening too!

No comments:

Post a Comment