Thursday 23 February 2012

Steam Chicken Noodle Soup @ Peppermint - Jalan Gaya


I'm no stranger to Peppermint, normally popping in for their Raw Beef Pho but today I thought I'd have a change from the old routine opting instead for Steam Chicken Noodle Soup. The tasty clear broth comes packed with rice vermicelli, or you can opt for imported Vietnamese noodles, a generous portion of silky smooth steam chicken breast topped with fresh corriander and a sprinkling of chives. While I was eating this I definitely thought I was doing my body a favour! It tastes clean, refreshing and so healthy! You can add sliced fresh chilli and lime for extra punch, I opted for their chilli and soy sauce with lime to flavour my soup. As I've said before it would be nice to choose from a selection of fresh herbs to add to the soup as in Vietnam's pho shops.



This branch of Peppermint occupies a large corner shop on Gaya Street, look out for the lunch time crowds.




The Bill : Steam Chicken Noodle Soup, Ice Lemon Tea 8.80 MYR

I'm a big fan of Peppermint, great food, spotless surroundings and lots of choice. Now it's time for me to try even more delicious Vietnamese food!

No comments:

Post a Comment