Thursday 16 February 2012

Chicken Rendang @ Sinario Cafe & Catering - Bandaran Berjaya


Wow! What a great lunch I had today at Sinario Cafe & Catering. I'm no stranger to Sinario's, normally going in for their Indian menu of curries, naan breads and tandoori (watch this space for future reviews). Today, however, I thought I'd try something off their 'Express Lunch Menu' which I've seen advertised around the place on previous visits. With four options to choose from Rendang Chicken won my vote, I'm very pleased it did.
I loved every part of this meal! From the garlic infused rice which was slightly yellow in colour, pickled vegetables with pineapple which I think is called Achar, to the star of the show, Rendang Chicken. I've discovered I really don't eat enough Rendang. When done well, this is an amazingly tasty dish with all the fine flavours that Asia has to offer, truly awesome! And in my opinion Sinario's do it very well indeed!
If anyone out there can recommend more places to try Rendang feel free to leave a comment, where's your favourite?


The Express Lunch Menu Promotion has four dishes to choose from all priced at 6.50 MYR available from 11.00 - 14.00.


Sinario Cafe & Catering is located just behind Marrybrown's Bandaran Berjaya branch, easily visible from the large Bulatan Capitol roundabout.



The Bill : Rendang Chicken, Teh Tarik Ping = 9 MYR

Sinario's specializes in North Indian and Malay food they also have a Western menu too. I knew their Indian food was tasty and now I've got another fine reason to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment