Tuesday 28 February 2012

Special Fried Dried La Mian @ Chicken Recipe Restaurant - Karamunsing Capital


I really enjoyed these noodles at Chicken Recipe Restaurant, even though I thought the portion could have been a little bit larger! With a choice of chicken or seafood I opted for chicken which was fried with noodles, choy sum, onion and a few beansprouts. This dish reminded me of home as it had the flavour of Chow Mein back in the UK. One thing I might add though, from an internet search regarding La Mian I found out that these should be handmade noodles, now I'm no expert but I don't think these were. I could be wrong of course but anyway they tasted great all the same.


The Little Nibbler opted for the Chicken Curry Rice. Chicken and potato in a spicy coconut curry sauce with a big kick of chilli. The reports back were good and the taste I had would confirm this too, very tasty indeed.




Chicken Recipe Restaurant is located in Karamunsing Capital opposite Peppermint. Just look for the sign with the three fish on it ???


The Bill : 1x Fried La Mian, 1x Chicken Curry Rice, 1x Ice Milo, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 16.50 MYR

I've walked past this restaurant a few times and wondered what the connection is between Chicken and Fish? I'm still none the wiser but happier for having eaten here. Top tip if your very hot their air conditioned room is very very cooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment