Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nasi Campur @ Fatimah Cafe - Tanjung Aru Plaza


Lunch today was at Fatimah Cafe, a busy eatery in Tanjung Aru. This was my first time eating here and after today I think it may well be a regular of my lunchtime venues! After having a good look at the nasi campur, I selected black pepper beef, stir fried four angled beans and aubergine. The food quality was top notch and tasted great. Aromatic black pepper sauce goes so well with beef along with onions and peppers, the four angled beans were cooked to perfection and still crisp and the aubergine was very tasty too, with (luckily for me) only a slight hint of belacan. 
My top tip for eating nasi campur - eat early, the foods fresher and easier to get to!


Fatimah Cafe is located at the front entrance of Tanjung Aru Plaza, along Jalan Mat. Salleh.



The Bill : 1x Nasi Campur, 1x Ice Lemon Tea = 8 MYR

See you next week Fatimah Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment