Wednesday 17 April 2013

Kuching Laksa @ Xin Soon Lee Restaurant - Damai


There's a bit of disruption at the moment in Damai, what with the groundworks going on along the central strip, I'm sure businesses must be struggling as the extensive outside seating isn't available. This didn't stop me from taking my breakfast at Xin Soon Lee Restaurant for a satisfying bowl of Kuching Laksa. The laksa here has a nice spicy kick, further enhanced by added sambal and kalamansi juice, the ingredients are fairly standard having prawns, chicken, omelette and beancurd puffs as well as rice noodles. I do love a hot bowl of laksa for breakfast!


Xin Soon Lee is located along Damai's hawker central, as I like to call it.
 


The Bill : 1x Kuching Laksa, 1x Teh C Ping = 8.20 MYR

Nice 'n' Spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment