Friday 26 April 2013

Murtabak Ayam @ Kedai Makan Islamic Restoran - Centre Point


I've never been a big fan of murtabak, when I've eaten them before at night markets or hawker stalls they've always been too greasy and oily, not so at Kedai Makan Islamic Restoran I'm pleased to say, so now I can enjoy this Malaysian favourite too! For those that don't know murtabak is made from the ever versatile roti, stuffed with egg, vegetables and your choice of meat. It's very filling, so The Little Nibbler and I shared ayam murtabak for an early tea time snack. Curry sauce is served as a side so you can dip the murtabak for a nice spicy kick!
 

Kedai Makan Islamic Restoran is located in Centre Point's basement food court and is quite a regular haunt of mine!
 


The Bill : 1x Murtabak Ayam, 1x Teh Tarik, 1x Kopi C Ping = 9.70 MYR

Now I can enjoy murtabak too thanks to Kedai Makan Islamic Restoran!

No comments:

Post a Comment