Friday 24 May 2013

Tom Yam & Butter Chicken @ Kopi Ping Cafe - Damai



My first visit today at the popular Kopi Ping Cafe, I was going to visit last week but I couldn't get a seat! After negotiating the menu I decided on Tom Yam served with rice. The Tom Yam is quite different to others I've tasted around town and had quite a strong flavour of a herb or spice which I can't identify, I want to say ginger torch bud but I'm not entirely sure. The spicy soup also contained beansprouts and prawns.
 

The Little Nibbler ordered the Butter Chicken Chop, boneless chicken thigh, battered and fried, smothered in a creamy butter sauce, served with nasi putih and a little side salad.
 

Kopi Ping Cafe is located in Damai.




The Bill : 1x Tom Yam, 1x Butter Chicken, 1x Ice Lemon Tea, 1x Lime Soda = 20.60 MYR

Sometimes you can't even get a seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment