Thursday 23 May 2013

Stir Fried Beef, Ginger & Onion @ Mummy's Kitchen - Australian Place


I'm a sucker for 'Mom', 'Auntie', 'Grandma' or 'Uncle' in the title when it comes to anything food related, imagining wholesome handed down recipes, so Mummy's Kitchen most definitely caught my attention recently. Inside the eatery the decor is clean and bright with paintings and decorative pieces. The menu is huge with a selection of items having the 'Mummy's' name tag, this is possibly where I made my error, straying from these items, not that there was anything terribly wrong with my meal, it tasted fine and was ok, maybe I was just expecting too much. I opted for beef stir fried with ginger and onion, this came with a helping of rice, washed down with a nice, ice cold Milo. Nasi campur is also available as well as western items.
 

Mummy's Kitchen is part of Tropicana Lodge in the small backpacker and printing district of Australia square.
 


The Bill : Beef,Ginger & Onion, 1x Ice Milo = 11.90 MYR

'Mummy's' signature dishes for me next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment