Monday 27 May 2013

Curry Laksa @ Taipan Restaurant - Kampong Air


I had a really enjoyable and different (to anything else I've tasted in KK), Laksa for breakfast this morning from the fairly, newly opened Curry Laksa vendor @ Taipan Restaurant.
 

The curry laksa was quite mild and creamy the difference I found was the herb that topped the laksa. Now I've tasted this herb before, infact in my previous blog, and sometimes it can be very over powering but in this dish the balance was just right, I asked the name and was told daun dusun, after some internet research I cannot find any information on it, maybe I misheard, if anyone can tell me what it is I'd be very grateful. Other ingredients in the bowl were chicken, prawns, beansprouts, green beans, noodles and half a boiled egg, yummy!
 

Taipan Restaurant is located in Kampong Air.
 


The Bill : 1x Curry Laksa, 1x Teh C Ping = 8 MYR

A unique tasting Laksa in the heart of KK!

No comments:

Post a Comment