Friday 8 February 2013

Fusion Food @ Party Play Lifestyle Cafe - Jalan Gaya


This was our third or possibly fourth visit to this branch of Party Play Lifestyle Cafe, and I can't remember getting into so much of a mess with their double cheese burger before! Haha. It got so bad I had to resort to using a knife & fork, an absolute no-no as far as eating burgers are concerned. My problem, The Little Nibbler informed me, was that I removed the 'pin' from my burger therefor allowing all the different components to slip n slide into an ungrabable mess, which of course, they most certainly did! My shorts and t-shirt are currently swirling around the washing machine in protest! Haha oh well! The burgers are pretty tasty from Party Play and are amongst the best in KK's new found 'real burger' scene. The burger comes packed with double cheese, fried egg, salad and sauces with a heap of tortilla crisps. You also get a side salad which is ok apart from the dressing, in my humble opinion. I wish they'd change the current sesame dressing to, maybe caesar for example, especially for burgers as I find sesame a little too overpowering and doesn't really work with the dish.


 Smoked duck tortilla was The Little Nibbler's choice, 2 tortillas sandwiching slices of smoked duck, tomato and cheese, this also comes with side salad and tortilla crisps along with a zingy guacamole. The only complaint being that the tortillas were more like pancakes or possibly roti and not flour tortillas. 



A 'happy hour' Tiger beer for me and calamansi for The Nibbler.
 

Party Play Lifestyle Cafe @ Jalan Gaya.
 


The Bill : 1x Double Cheese Burger, 1x Smoked Duck Tortilla, 1x Waffle Fries, 1x Tiger, 1x calamansi = 95.10 MYR

Great food in great surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment