Friday 22 February 2013

Biryani Friday @ Nasi Kandar Anak Mami - Lintas Plaza


A tried and tested biryani this Friday from Nasi Kandar Anak Mami, this shop has never failed to serve top quality food in my opinion and I always leave happy and content! Today I opted for spicy chicken curry to go with my nasi biryani, this deserves special mention as it was lovely and the meat just fell off the bone. My side of achar was really good too, sweet, sour, fruity and spicy a perfect accompaniment with added pineapple and fresh chilli. The biryani was fragrant with cardamon, cloves and ginger, taking a look in the pot it was cooked up with chicken pieces, so the rice absorbs the flavour of the meat, delicious!


Lintas Plaza's branch of Nasi Kandar Anak Mami.
 


The Bill : 1x Nasi Biryani Ayam, 1x Teh Tarik Ping = 11 MYR

Nasi Kandar Anak Mami never fails to deliver, delicious biryani!

No comments:

Post a Comment