Thursday 26 April 2012

Nasi Campur @ Fong IP Cafe - Jalan Gaya


I've decided that i should eat more vegetables recently, so todays lunch was meat free (well apart from the sauce from the chicken curry!). This was the first time I'd eaten at Fong IP Cafe, previously coming in only for drinks. Have to say I really enjoyed my meal today, rice covered in said curry sauce, stir fried green beans with chilli, carrot and egg and what I'm going to describe as Thai Fried Tofu, basically deep fried tofu topped with shredded cucumber, thai chilli sauce and ground peanuts. I was so happy with my pick, as you know Nasi Campur can go horribly wrong for me!!! But today it was sedap! Yum Yum !!!


My meal today was washed down with a nice cold 3 Layered Teh.


Fong IP Cafe is located along Jalan Gaya occupying a large corner lot.



The Bill : Nasi Campur, 3 Layered Teh = 7 MYR

Large spotless Cafe with great people watching location on Jalan Gaya and to top this off only 3.50 MYR for the tasty campur!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment