Thursday 26 April 2012

Baked Buns @ Keng Wan Hing - Jalan Gaya


I fancied something sweet today after my lunch so seen as though I was on Jalan Gaya I thought I'd treat myself to a Baked Pineapple Bun from the hugely popular vendor in Keng  Wan Hing coffee shop. There's always a steady stream of customers to this shop buying up their sweet baked and steamed buns. The Pineapple Bun is probably my favourite, though I do have a soft spot for the coconut variety too! I'm yet to try their steamed buns.



The bun is filled with pineapple jam and topped with a sweet crumbly pastry.


Keng Wan Hing is located on Jalan Gaya, there's also Nasi Campur available.






The Bill : Pineapple Baked Bun = 1 MYR

Sweet tasty treats from Keng Wan Hing. Don't tell the Nibler! I only bought one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment