Thursday 14 June 2012

Mee Goreng @ Gerai Mee Goreng Ah Ling - Taman Tun Fuad Stephens


Is this the best Mee Goreng in KK? Quite possibly would be my answer! This was my first time eating at this hawker stall at Taman Tun Fuad Stephens, it wont be my last! Many times I've witnessed the lady at her cooking station with smoke billowing from her wok, you just know her food is going to have that smoky, savoury taste that awesome stir fried food should have.
With a choice of noodles I opted for yellow mee, these were stir fried with mixed pork, chinese chives, egg and beansprouts. Truly a delicious dish prepared in seconds!


You can see Ah Yap ABC in the background.


Gerai Mee Goreng Ah Ling is located in the car park at Taman Tun Fuad Stephens, along with other hawker stalls. Opens from around lunchtime.


A master at work!




The Bill : 1x Mee Goreng 5 MYR

Fantastic tasting noodles, join the crowds and see the smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment