Monday 4 June 2012

Kuching Laksa @ Ron's Kopitiam - Foh Sang


I love Laksa anytime of the day! But I've noticed it's hard to find in the evening, maybe I'm not looking in the right places??? So when I drove past Ron's Kopitiam recently and saw the sign for Kuching Laksa served from 3 - 11pm I couldn't have been more happier!
Both me and the Little Nibbler agreed this was a great tasting Laksa with generous ingredients served in a wonderfully spicy broth.



Chinese Teh Ping and Kitchai Ping.


Not having been in Ron's for a while there seems to be some new vendors operating from inside the coffee shop, not only the guys selling Kuching Laksa but also on offer was Fried Porridge which we were assured was a new taste for KK, maybe next time!



The Bill : 2x Laksa, 1x Kitchai Ping, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 13.50 MYR 


Looking for your Laksa fix in the evening, look no further, it's here at Ron's in Foh Sang!

No comments:

Post a Comment